Our Coaches guide students, families, and individuals to their goals by helping them:
- discover their strengths and motivations,
- develop beneficial habits for a balanced and healthy lifestyle,
- take steps towards a more positive outlook on life, and
- become the best possible versions of themselves.
Our Tutors guide students to subject mastery in different areas and levels, based on the individual learning needs of the student, by helping them:
- understand and master their learning materials,
- target their specific challenges to their learning goals,
- find the learning techniques that work best for them, and
- become independent learners.
Online Class for Parents
Improve Your Child’s Executive Function & Help Them Make Better Decisions
Speaker: Ana J (Academic & Life Coach)
Starting Date: January 30th, 20190Days0Hours0Minutes0Seconds
Get the FREE Access to the Class Syllabus:
Improving executive functions just might play an essential role in helping your child catch up or gain a significant advantage through their life-long journey in education. Latest scientific evidence supports the notion that these functions are a great predictor of future success. If you’re looking to understand the fundamentals of executive functions, learn different ways of improving them, and teach your child how to utilize their power, you’ve come to the right place!
The aim of this class is to show you how to separate the signal from the noise. We’ll introduce you to the true nature of executive functions, teach you how to identify potential challenges, and empower you to develop a strategy for their enhancement.