Academic, Career, Life & Parent Coach
I’ve always found it easy to connect to children and teenagers. One reason is probably that my own teenage period, which I still remember vividly, was quite an uneasy experience, and this allows me to relate to my clients that much better.
I’m also a mother of two, so it’s easier for me to understand not only teenagers, but the perspective and needs of parents as well. I do believe the most positive coaching experience comes from building a trustful relationship with both children and their parents – and that’s exactly what I strive to do with all my clients. The nourishing environment we create together in our sessions will teach you how to create one in your own life.
- 3+ years
- changed her profession to psychotherapy after a ten-year-career in the international company
- spent a honeymoon in the US and climbed down the Grand Canyon the day after the wedding
- being a student, made a 4000km hitch-hiking round trip from Moscow to the Black Sea
- Psychologist-counselor, Moscow State University
- Post-graduate studies: Children and Adolescents psychotherapy; Gestalt Therapy; Dependent behavior psychotherapy.