Academic, Life & Parent Coach
If there’s one thing I’d like to highlight about myself, it is my devotion to educating and helping others develop their full potential, overcome developmental challenges, and discover the best versions of themselves.
I look at Nobel Coaching as the safe haven that helps families create an authentic path of life, growth, and support for their children. To me, working with children and adolescents is both an honor and responsibility, as I consider students to be teachers in their own right, with every one of them having their own particular lessons to impart from their young world. Hence, it is our primary duty to earn their trust and guide them toward their goals.
- 7+ years
- Former counselor for an online psychological counseling service
- Former school counselor
- Life-time advocate of yoga and wellness
- A recreational skier
- Master’s Degree, Clinical Psychology
- Master’s Degree, Gestalt Psychotherapy (AST – European Accredited Training Institute for Psychotherapy)
- Certificated Gestalt Psychotherapist