Academic, Life & Parent Coach
Ever since I started to seriously ponder the answer to the question, “What do I want to be when I grow up?”, I knew it would have to be something that involves working with people. The follow-up question was, “In what way?”. That’s when I realized that I wanted to dedicate myself to helping others, and coaching offered me the perfect opportunity to do just that.
As a coach, I strive to understand your part of the story, and to form a relationship based on trust. For me, trust is what paves the road we will walk together toward achieving your goals. Finding solutions for life’s challenges is only possible in a safe space, where you can feel comfortable sharing your thoughts and feelings, and that is something I make sure every client of mine has.
- 4+ years
- Avid player of pen-and-paper role-playing games (e.g. Dungeons & Dragons)
- Gamer since the age of PC 486
- Great fan of Folk and Medieval music
- Bachelor and Master’s Degrees, Psychology
- 5+ years of training in Constructivist Counseling and Psychotherapy